Saturday, January 5, 2008

TOP TEN FILMS OF 2007

You can read my reviews (they are coming!) if you want some clarity as to the picks...but without further adieu, here are my top ten films of 2007.

Editors Note: I have not yet seen the following films and consider them inelligible for my list, but might have very well been on it: There Will Be Blood, Into The Wild, Gone Baby Gone, American Gangster, The Assisination of Jesse James, 3:10 to Yuma and Eastern Promises.

1. Juno
2. Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
3. Waitress
4. Away From Her
5. Hairspray
6. Atonement
7. Superbad
8. Zodiac
9. Once
10. No Country For Old Men

Top 5 Honorable Mentions (In no particular order)
Ratatouille
Micheal Clayton
Rendition
Charlie Wilson's War
Sicko

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Just when I thought you abandoned your blog, you finally write something down. Loved your "Away From Her" review by the way. Very nice top ten list. I suppose I'll be the only one to have "The Simpson's Movie" on mine.